7 Google Chrome Extensions for Higher Productivity
Want to increase your productivity? Check out these 7 Google Chrome extensions!
In the fast-changing digital world everything becomes more accessible and easier to do on your computer - from editing to design - there is a tool or a specific resource for everything, and even - extensions. So, Lexis Solutions has selected the best Google Chrome extensions to improve work productivity.
AdBlock is said to be the best ad blocker and one of the most popular Chrome extensions with over 300+ million downloads! It blocks the annoying ads and pop-ups on YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and all your favorite websites.
- TotalAdblock tool is known for blocking all ads and trackers automatically across the internet. It can easily detect and remove ads on popular platforms like YouTube, Facebook, CNN, etc.
The Great Suspender
The Great Suspender is your savior, especially if you have 83 open tabs at all times. The extension puts the unused ones to sleep after some time you designate, suspending them in the background until you’re ready to use them again.
- Tabby is a simplistic Chrome tab suspender, allowing you to close older Chrome tabs when you open new ones. It has three modes: Focus Mode, Relax Mode and Customize Mode.
Checker Plus for Gmail
Checking your email is a must, but sometimes it can get emotional. So Checker Plus will be your friend in need. The extension collects all your emails in a tidy dropdown - even from multiple accounts - and lets you read, respond, archive, mark as spam, move messages into folders, and more from the dropdown window.
- Notifier for Gmail is one of the easiest ways to manage everything in your email. It notifies you about incoming emails and orders multiple accounts, giving you a better view of what’s going on in your email with its email management features.
Of all the animals, dogs usually end up helping us humans, but what about the owls? The Productivity Owl sits on a little branch in the lower-left corner of any site you visit, waiting to swoop up and close the tab after a predetermined time.
- Cold Turkey can be used to limit yourself off of social media, addicting websites, and games so that you can get your work done!
Clockify Time Tracker
Clockify's extension is the best and Lexis Solutions approved! It can track the time from anywhere on the web and improve productivity. Remember to download it!
- ClickUp is one of the best Clockify alternatives on the market. It allows users to track time from anywhere via any device - all within a non-invasive pop-out or through its Chrome browser extension.
Even though we already recommended you Grammarly in our article devoted to content creation, we must mention again how useful it is. The cloud-based typing assistant reviews spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, engagement, and delivery mistakes in English texts; the platform also detects plagiarism.
- Ginger corrects all types of mistakes, from grammar and spelling to punctuation and syntax, with unmatched accuracy.
Save to Pocket
Sometimes bookmarks or tab managers aren’t enough. If saving something to read later is essential for your work, why not Save to Pocket? This extension organizes every content that you wish to keep at hand in a clean, distraction-free space that you can access from all devices.
- Booky is not precisely similar, but it's so far the best bookmarking service to keep links organized. It can transform new tab pages, and it supports every web browser. The great thing is that it allows users to create custom Dashboards based on preference.